Monday, February 21, 2011

Badwater Heat or Toronto Cold?

What a tough run on icy and snowy roads this morning! The temperature in Toronto is completely the opposite than what it will be during the Badwater Ultramarathon. It was freezing cold and with the wind chill factor it was -20 degree Celsius. Even imagine how hot it will be in Badwater didn’t make me feel any warmer. I can’t wait for this long and cold winter to be over and run in the heat again. At least my feet were warm. I was wearing the Drymax Cold Weather running socks http://www.drymaxsocks.com/index.php Great socks! And they keep my feet dry and warm.

Drymax Cold Weather Running socks

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a former Badwater finisher (loved your accounts), looking forward to doing it again--maybe next year, and probably as the oldest finisher they've ever seen. I just started my own running blog(enduranceandsustainability.blogspot.com)and am new at blogging--hoping I'm not violating any protocol by mentioning it here. But I'd like to get in touch and couldn't find an email for you. Mine is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete