Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hoka One One - Time to Fly!

And flying I was today. I absolutely love my new Hoka One One! I did a 3 hour trail run at Sulphur Springs today with my friends Adi, Steve and Dave. The Hoka One One surpassed all my expectations. When I first tried the shoe on the treadmill for 10 minutes it felt ok but didn’t give me that “wow factor” so I was very anxious to test it on the trails.

The trail conditions at Sulphur Springs were absolutely perfect today – packed snow. It was quite cold but very beautiful. When Dave first noticed my new Hoka One One he asked if I was wearing moon boots. However after we finished our run he was quite impressed. He likes to try out everything new and I bet he has already ordered a pair online.

The Hoka One One has a very good grip in snowy conditions. The shoe is light as a feather and very comfortable right from the beginning and the cushioning is incredible. It almost feels like running on a cloud. I was never worried I could roll my ankle; rather the Hoka One One has great stability and helped me to keep my balance. Running downhill with the Hoka One One is a blast! I can’t wait to run my next 100 mile race with the Hoka One One (http://www.hokaoneone.com/en/).



No comments:

Post a Comment